There a few ways you can search for your products in Little Big Shop. Firstly, from your Little Big Shop admin Dashboard, click on the ‘Products’ menu item in the left hand navigation.
Use the first tab titled ‘Search products’ to search for your products. You will see that you can search for the products you’ve added to your store via the following search filters:
- Product name: You can look for a product by searching for its product name
- Product number (SKU): If you have assigned your products a product number, or Stock Keeping Unit (SKU), you can search for a product using this number.
- Category: Search for a product by searching the category or subcategory you have assigned to it.
- Sale price only: To find the products you have on sale, simply check the sale box before clicking search.
Alternatively, you can search for all products by clicking ‘Search’
Your search results will appear underneath the ‘Search product’ fields. Scroll down to view your results displayed below.
Filter your results
- Change the order of each column to ascending or descending, by clicking on the arrow next to the column names:
- Image (no sorting)
- Product name
- Product number (SKU)
- Price (AUD)
- Stock quantity
- Delete (no sorting)
- The total amount of results returned is shown at the bottom left of the results table (e.g. in the example above, the total number of results is 4)
- Navigate through the list of results by using the pagination menu on the bottom right of the table: Previous, 1, 2 etc and Next.
- Alternatively, you can choose to show more results per page. On the top left of the results table is a dropdown where you have the option to show 10, 25, 50 or 100 results per page.
Search within your results
You can also search for a specific product within your search results:
- Go to the top right of the search results
- In the ‘Search’ field enter any key information such as Product name, SKU, Price or even stock quantity
- Your results will appear as you type
- In the example below, we have started typing ‘Pearl’ and the results are filtered even further
Delete a product
To delete a product, click on the garbage bin icon at the end of the product row.
- An alert box will display to confirm if you want to delete the product
- ‘Are you sure you want to delete this product?’
- Click ‘Cancel’ to close the box without deleting
- Or click ‘OK’ to finalise the deleting of the product
To export and download an excel file of your search results, click on the ‘Download’ button at the bottom right of the screen.