* NOTE: This feature is only available to shops that are subscribed to the Big plan. *
The ‘Customers’ menu item on your admin dashboard is Little Big Shop’s built in CRM. Our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) assists you with managing your customer data, such as their marketing preferences, membership details as well as order history and contact information.
When a customer makes a purchase from your shop and enters their details, they are automatically added to your customer list.
Add a customer
From your Little Big Shop admin Dashboard, click on the ‘Customers’ menu item in the left hand navigation.
To manually add a customer, select the second tab ‘Add customer’.
Enter the customer details:
- First name
- Last name
- Contact number
- Company Name: * Note, this will only display if you are on the Big plan and have activated the Business to Business feature *
- ABN: * Note, this will only display if you are on the Big plan and have activated the Business to Business feature *
- Customer Password – you can enter one manually or click on the ‘Generate new password’ button for a randomly generated password.
* Note, this will only display if you are on the Big plan and have activated the Membership feature *
Enter the information for membership details, only if applicable.
- Membership ID – if you have an existing Membership ID that you would like to add the customer to, enter into the Membership ID field manually
- Otherwise click on ‘Generate new ID’ for a system generated ID
- Expiry Date – enter an expiry date for the membership ID
Add a delivery address
Note: it is optional to add a delivery address.
- Start typing the address into the ‘Street’ field and select the correct address from the dropdown
- The remaining fields should auto-populate with the address information.
DON’T FORGET TO SAVE